We at ‘Uluwatu Online Store' are the torch-bearers to a living tradition of Bali - The Hand-Crafted Lace. It is to us a responsibility to value the heritage, to grow as a community, on the principles of respect and ethical business practices. We create designs that honour the time-tested heritage and also explore modern fashion trends. Our designs are true and mostly bohemian in spirit. All imagery of Uluwatulace, the ideas we believe in, the message we say, information we collect and propagated are within this pristine spirit. Our designs sources are open as our raw material and factories where we manufacture our designs. We try and have a set check list to ensure our products are made while respecting and matching human dignity and respect. We follow a strict process of creating our products, with systems that can validate and and certify our assurance that our products are in the highest standards of sustainable and ethical benchmark. Whenever we can we shall be honoured to connect our sources, our creators and our processes to our customer. On the other end, for our larger community, we believe the personal information of each member of the community is theirs and not at our disposal to use. Wherever possible we do not collect personal details.
The information collected are ingrained cookies as defined by the web-developer.
Why we collect information?
We collect information with the intension of bettering our product, the website experience & content to delight our customers, and in turn ensure our revenues are steady. ‘Uluwatu Online Store' collects information that assists us to provide product, content and services matching to the preferences of average customer.
What information do we collect & How do we collect it?
Informations collected are in two sources. The first source is without your knowledge, we collect information regarding your device, IP address, hardware information, broker types, language, system type, location, browsing pattern & time spent. The second source of information is with your knowledge, through surveys or sample forms, we collect information like your name, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, social media information and profile, location information, activity and performance information. As we (or our associates) also manage this e-commerce portal, we currently are selling physical product or do collect information about your credit card or any other payment channel. Herein are listed a few examples of how and where we collect information :
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms Cookies: If you leave a comment on your site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your broker accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How do we protect your information?
All information are collected through the web building software used. These information may or mayn’t be shared in a physical server of ‘Uluwatu Online Store’ or third party servers which we use like amazon cloud. We maintain procedural safeguard to protect the confidentiality and security of personal identification information and also take the assurance of service provider towards the safety of information uploaded in the third party servers. In case of lapses from the web-developer security system, our domain will be open to risks of loss of information.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Privacy. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide and deliver services;
- Send you information related to products, services, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new products, contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about services offered;
- operate and improve our Sites and services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
- Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
How do you opt out from your information being used?
You can always opt out of these practices selecting to turn off cookies. You can also send a request by calling us on +623618497097, or e-mail us at : email@example.com, we shall remove your information from our database within 48 hours.
What happens to your information in the event that ‘Uluwatu Online Store' is sold?
Though its a highly unlikely situation for a brand in the business for over 40 years. In the event that ‘Uluwatu Online Store' is sold, or a substantial amount of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets. New ownership would then notify you of any changes to their policies regarding your information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes or as mandated by the law of the land.
‘Uluwatu Online Store' may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date below & also send an e-mail to all available database to intimate on the change.
Last Updated : April, 2020