Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply between you and Pt.Uluwatu (hereinafter “Uluwatulace", “Uluwatu Online Store" or "we/us"):
Conclusion of Contract
Our product presentation in the Uluwatu Online Store solely represents a non-binding invitation for you to purchase merchandise from us or interact non-commercially in our platform across the online medium. By sending your order, you submit a binding offer to conclude a sales contract with us. We accept your offer by delivering the merchandise. The automatically generated order confirmation e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your offer. It merely documents the fact that we have received your order. We decide at our own discretion whether we will accept an order or not. We will notify you immediately in the event we do not intend to carry out your order. While processing your order, we will inform you by e-mail if we determine that the products you have ordered are not available. No contract is concluded if the merchandise is not available. We only sell our merchandise to end consumers who are 18 years of age or older and only in standard commercial quantities.The ordering process in our online store comprises 3 steps :
- Step - 1 : In the first step you select the desired merchandise.
- Step - 2 : In the second step you have the option - if desired - of registering or logging on to Uluwatu Online Store.
- Step - 3 : The third step allows you enter the delivery address and select the desired payment method. When this process is complete you will be able to place your order with us. After you have submitted your order, you will have the opportunity to print it.
Voluntary Exchange Option / Returns, Replacements and Refunds
Independent of your legal right of revocation, we voluntarily offer you the option of returning products you purchase from us. This allows you to return any items purchased in the Uluwatu Online Store free of cost within Indonesia & at your own cost outside Indonesia, within 30 days of purchase by completing the enclosed returns form included with your order, provided the merchandise is complete, unused and undamaged. You are only permitted to inspect the merchandise in a manner similar to trying it on in a store. For merchandise affixed with a special hygiene adhesive or a hygienic seal/shrink wrap, this only applies insofar as the adhesive, seal or shrink wrap has not been opened.
The voluntary exchange option does not apply to personalised items or items that are manufactured according to customer specifications. Beyond this, the legal right of revocation outlined in Point-3 applies.
Consumer Rights & Guarantees
Indonesia does not have a law or regulation specifically governing the conduct of an online business. However, online businesses are subject to existing laws and regulation that apply to businesses, including (and not restricted) to the following : Law No. 11 of 2008 on Electronic Information and Transactions, Law No. 7 of 1983 on Income Tax etc. Online businesses selling goods and services must :
- Ensure products and services meet Indonesia safety regulation.
- Not mislead or hide costs and other details.
- Compete fairly to ensure a variety of choices on quality and price.
- Give automatic guarantees with the right to ask for a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation as appropriate if there is a problem.
- Have the right to sell the product - it must not be stolen and not come with any outstanding debts.
- Match description as specified on webpage, on packaging and labels, and in promotion or advertising.
- Match any demonstration model or sample.
- Be fit for purpose of business or consumption as specified before purchasing.
- Meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as money back offers etc.
- Have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchases unless told otherwise.
Consumers are not entitled to a remedy if;
- They damaged the item.
- They misused it and caused the fault.
- They had tried to repair it themselves or by unauthorised entity.
- The consumer knew about the fault before they bought the goods Change of mind
Delivery/Shipping Costs Within Indonesia
- Delivery within Indonesia for orders of Rp. 500.000 or more.
- Delivery within Indonesia for orders under Rp. 500.000 costs Rp. 100.000.
- Delivery outside Indonesia : The delivery cost will be on actual or Rp. 750,000 for a minimum order value of Rp. 1,200,000 (equivalent to 1 kilogram or less weight).
The shipping cost will be multiple with weight. All import duties and other miscellaneous charges will be borne by the buyer, as applicable by the law of land. Orders within Indonesia are dispatched under two shipment types :
- Standard Delivery : 7-10 days delivery &
- Express Delivery : 24-48 hours delivery.
We reserve the right to change or alter the shipping costs without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Pricing and Payment Methods
The prices listed at the time the order is final. All prices include legally applicable sales tax or PPN. All prices on the website are in Indonesian Rupiah. Incase of customer outside of Indonesia, the IP address decides the currency to display. The displayed currency in for the automated conversion from Indonesian Rupiah. Merchandise may be paid for using one of the methods suggested in the order process under the terms and conditions outlined therein. We reserve the right to exclude certain methods of payment.
Reservation of Title
All the merchandise of Uluwatu Online Store are sole property of the company, until it is paid in full and shipped out of the premises.
Unless express provisions have been made to the contrary, the legal warranty regulations apply.
Copyright & Trademark
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Pt. Uluwatu or its content suppliers. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Pt. Uluwatu. All software used on this website is the property of Pt. Uluwatu or its software suppliers. All the content, compilation and software are protected by international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this website may be permissible provided prior written consent of Pt. Uluwatu is obtained through written request made to Pt. Uluwatu.
"Uluwatu Online Store" and other marks, logos and service names are trademarks of Pt. Uluwatu. Pt. Uluwatu trademarks must not in any way be used in connection with any product or service that is not related to Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates, unless a prior written licence is obtained from Pt. Uluwatu. All other trademarks not owned by Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be connected to or sponsored by Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates.
Use of Site
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Pt. Uluwatu. Pt. Uluwatu and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Pt. Uluwatu believes that the user's conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates.
Pt. Uluwatu may allow users to upload comments and other content to this website. If you post comments or other content on the site, you grant Pt. Uluwatu and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such comments or other content throughout the world in any media. You also grant Pt. Uluwatu and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit with any comment or other content, if any, in connection with such comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the comments and other content that you post on this website and that use of your comments or other content by Pt. Uluwatu and its affiliates will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
Pt. Uluwatu and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any of your works have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please e-mail your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Third-Party Sites
"This website may contain hyperlinks to websites unrelated to Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. Pt. Uluwatu should not be taken as endorsing the operator or the content of such third-party website. You may use such links only at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for all consequences of such use.
Links To Us
You may use a hyperlink to this website from your website on the following terms:
- You will not make, publish or distribute any advertising, marketing, promotional or other materials (whether print, electronically or otherwise) that use the name of Pt. Uluwatu or Uluwatu Online Store or UluwatuLace or its affiliates, the “Uluwatu" trademark or any other trademark of Pt. Uluwatu or its affiliates, without prior written approval of Pt. Uluwatu;
- You will terminate the hyperlink within three (3) days of your receipt of a notice from Pt. Uluwatu and will forever refrain from including a hyperlink to this website on your or your associates' websites, without prior written consent of Pt. Uluwatu.
- This right of termination by Pt. Uluwatu may be exercised at any time for any reason, and the termination notice shall be deemed to have been received by you if it is sent by e-mail to the listed registrant on your website's domain name registration or to any e-mail address provided on your website;
Information on Pt.Uluwatu
Pt. Uluwatu is a private limited partnership and its financial information is not available to the public. Information of Pt. Uluwatu as contained or accessible on this website shall not to be construed in any way as an offer to sell or buy in any jurisdiction. It is for general reference only and should not be used or relied on without professional advice. It is current only as of the date specified or the date of posting, whichever is earlier, and both Pt. Uluwatu and Uluwatu Online Store disclaim any obligation to update or correct information of Pt. Uluwatu following any financial, business or other development occurring thereafter.
Pt. Uluwatu and Uluwatu Online Store specifically disclaim all responsibility in respect of any use or reliance on any information of Uluwatu Online Store, whether financial or otherwise, contained in or accessible through this website.
- This website was designed by Uluwatu Online Store in Indonesia.
- The laws of Indonesia will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved
This website is provided by Pt. Uluwatu on an "as is" basis. Neither Pt. Uluwatu nor Uluwatu Online Store makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the accuracy or completeness of the information, content, materials, services or products included on this website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Pt. Uluwatu disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Pt. Uluwatu nor Uluwatu Online Store are liable for any loss or damages of any kind, whether negligent or not, arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
The laws of Indonesia apply to our contract relationship with you.
Online Store Operator Pt. Uluwatu, Jalan Mawar, Gang 6 No 2, Grokgak Gede, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia Telephone - +62 36 1849 7097, E-Mail - email@example.com
To contact us: Pt. Uluwatu, Jalan Mawar, Gang 6 No 2, Grokgak Gede, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia Telephone - +62 36 1849 7097, E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org