If you already love to wear jumpsuit and it becomes an integral part of your wardrobe, it’s fantastic. However, many women probably won’t consider wearing one for many reasons : can’t stop to associated it with baby onesies, the toilet business when nature calls, the tricky look, etc. But it always ok to change your mind – if you’re willing to know a bit more about jumpsuits! Jumpsuit lately getting noticed even more on red carpets and runways. We’ve seen more socialites wrapped in this one piece and looks fabulous.
It’s not only because they have flawless body shape, but because they know the how-to and to really own it as their unique style. But first, let’s begin with the word ‘jump suit’. Originally it is for jump, the functional one-piece garment wear by parachuters.
It was designed to insulate the body from the cold of high altitude and to prevent covering important handles or grips which may put skydivers to high risk. Pilot and drivers (car/ motor racing) are also wear jumpsuit for its main function to protect the body. jumpsuit these days, made from various fabrics, come in various style from different clothing brand that you can choose from.Here’s why you should consider adding jumpsuit to your wardrobe :
- Jumpsuit is empowering and portrays confidence. It’s mens wear inspired style and celebrate women’ body shape at the same time. Jumpsuits can give you a total professional look despite being assumed as a more layback clothing for holidays. Easy to style for special occasion and professional.
- Jumpsuit is as simple as a dress but definitely give you a unique look, chic and sexy without being too revealing. Just as easy it is to dress up jumpsuit for formal occasion, you just need need to accessorize it to fit for a party. You might want to choose jumpsuits with lace details, it’ll give you even more elegant look for something like summer wedding or a cocktail party.
- Jumpsuit is super comfortable, you can do all your activities a whole day at ease and a lightweight fabric make it perfect for your workdays.
- Monochromatic dressing become such a trend these days, and you should give it a go too. Monochromatic doesn’t necessarily always black or white or grey. It simply means wearing separates of one color that have different textures and/or similar shades of that color for an overall tonal look. Executed well, this style will be a headturner!
- If worn properly, wearing jumpsuits can be figure flattering. Jumpsuits come in many style, and you can choose them according to your own body type. For example if you have a shorter frame, choose a capri or ankle-length in the legs with fairly skinny style. Add high heels or sky-high wedges to add more height and to create impression of a long beautiful legs!
So there you go, don’t waste a chance to look fantastic. Buckle up and let the hunt for jumpsuits begin!